My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

lalalala

Well.

*sigh*

Today is a really dull day, I tell you. Usually, Saturdays are supposed to be wonderful, but this Saturday isn't. First off, i'm cooped up for today, except for a dull ballet-theatre thing that's going to happen tonight, which I am attending together with my 46 year old neighbour, a 32 year old churchmate and my 58 year old aunt.

Now isn't that exciting?

Little screaming siblings are over at the neighbour's house, wrecking the PS2 and hogging it at the same time, while I sit here in the gloomy darkness of the day.

Well, Fanfiction.net, my usual tambayan is running out of novelty, and I can't really find any nice mp3s to download. My sites take too long to work on, and yes, I know the shcool fair's today, but then I am cooped up, remember? My dad's gone to a wedding, and my mom to another of her highschool reunion-meeting things.

...

Yeah.

Hannah, signing out. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home