My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

the day before THE DAY

ach.

The day before the day. Now isn't that extremely frustrating? As it turns out, before getting freed from school through clearance I have to

FILE. A. TREASURER'S. REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you may know, cramming on the brink of THE BRINK of freedom is very exasperating, especially if your homeroom adviser tells you that you have to do it THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY.

Speaking of THE DAY, which is tomorrow, March 31st, many good things are supposed to happen. Our 1st year class outing...my aunt leaving for the US, which means that I can finally sleep in my own bed again, and not on the floor...card-giving day, meaning, either my mother o my father is going to see my horrible grades, but it being summer means that that won't really matter anymore, since...uh...yeah.

As you people can probably notice, I am not in the condition to write a really decent blog entry right now. I've been running around my school campus, returning the LAST of my two books, which have been eluding me since the 2nd semester, and hunting down THREE TEACHERS for the past THREE DAYS.

okay, now that I've got all of that out of my system, maybe it is time to move on.

Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home