My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Paint the Sky with Stars

Fear the irregualirity of by blog posts. *yawn* Quite a surprise that this thing's still alive. Love the new skin, although I don't listen to Zwan, or anything. OH. My head hurts, as a result of going home, dropping dead on the bed and staying that way for two hours... @_@ Argh. Achievement tests~...curse them. Whose idea was it to turn the last day of A-test week into prom.? Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Ugh. I've just woken up. Yay. As to what drove me to update this thing, I don't know. Maybe I should blame it on the annoying likes of timothy. =P Grrr. Prompromprom. It's tomorrow, and is currently selfishly monopolizing all four corners of the brain. UNfair. I should be studying for math. UNFair... We had cotillion a while ago. After three pairs of shoes, my heels finally worked. The dance finally worked. Sort of. -_- I feel so... compressed.? For lack of a better word. I wonder how things are going to turn out tomorrow. Maybe we'll eat chocolate cake, fall asleep, and forget all about prom. Maybe the shang will burn down at 6:29 and everyone will be forced to go out wandering into the green grassy fields and dance crazily under the stars. Yeah. @_@

Today I realized that...um...grapes smell good. lol. No, I realized that sometimes, 5-minute conversations twist themselves into 40-minute ones for a mysterious reason. Ooh. Mysterious. It felt effortless because there was a lot to say. Perhaps. Or a lot unsaid. Possibly.

Yawn. (Insert bucket of water here) Ahh. Better. *shivers* Okay. I'm awake now. I think. Dinnertime. eateateat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home