My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Over the hills and far away..

Whew. This has been a tiring week. Here's a recap of things flown past and things to come:

Thefair.
Two days of senior-managed, non-academic FUN. I can't wait. Project Runway approaches as well, and FLYBUTTER is...shopping. (Actually, Ziella and me, using other people's stipends. Believe me, running around SM is a very, *very* good way to burn calories.) Muon is doing the Game Console booth, and the campus shall be set alight in the evening with pretty Christmas lights!

inferNO.
Yes, they will dress up in fun costumes whilst dancing to Dante's account of hell. Yes, it will be fun. I can't watch Cyrus without bursting into laughter. xD And Mark absolutely rockxs. Hellisfun. 0_0

EvErythingElsE
Last week was horrible, but this week brings recovery. It's time for another beginning. But alas, some things just won't go away. I am not owned by anyone, so please don't get angry when I go off and mingle with people who aren't you. I'm working on bringing back my Econ grade, among others. And writeups need editing. And the ten minute rule has returned. And perhaps I shall continue with that story I never seem to finish.

Janna found me. ^_^ I miss her soo much. Can't wait to see my best friend again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home