My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pasko na Naman

Pasko na naman. Yes, I had to sing that. ^_^

The Christmas season is in full swing, with relatives home from the States, parties left and right, and mother caught in the whirlwind that is her high school reunion. The weather hasn't turned cold yet, sadly. Today I took an hour long nap, and woke up with a dry throat, dry skin, and dry air coming from the dry electric fan. I ran to the water dispenser and downed a couple of glasses, then ran back to bed and proceeded to stare at the ceiling.

Yay! Christmas! Yearbook writeups are finally finished, so all I have left to do are the illustrations of charm and electron. >_> Jovi gets to do Muon, lucky person.

Soo. The break started off with ACTS camp. FUN! Just the thing I needed! Badly. ^_^ I came home refreshed and very very blessed! Yay!

After that came a slew of christmas parties. I missed the last Muon thing. It sounded like a lot of fun, swimming and all. *sniff* And now my dear, dear cousins are here in the Philippines. And vacation is something we don't want to let go of, but can't wait to finish, and dread seeing the end of. College! dundun!

It was our church's christmas party today. I saw Kuya Pao and his camera, and he mentioned the UP tuition fee increase, and asked how I was. And then I realized just how much I missed the Missions Exposure two summers ago. o_o Kuya Mark and the fellowship people were there as well, with Chel and (ate) Yanyan having to leave for their..places. Monci's in the states, by the way. I didn't know. 0_0

Anyway, senior year is being used up! Already! *cry* With one quarter to go, we're being pushed off to the big world of college and stuff. YAY. 0_0 That's all for now. Le chatters have made it hard for me to concentrate. HAhaha. ^_^ I miss dia.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home