My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Midnight Fairydust

I can't stop smiling! =)

(I'm sorry erik, I know I said i'd sleep , but then it occured to me to update-- oh well. )

All I can say for tonight is...I'm excited. About a lot of things.

There's the prom, of course. And i've got the best date evAr, (I guess) Hahaha... a contrast of color, and a lot of ruffles. ^_^ I can't wait. Ball gowns! Masks! Paola! Yes, it's that season again. Glowing lights and black skies and gold dust in the air.

Mom and I went to UP today, and basically, she pointed out where i'd be studying, what i'd be doing-- all I can say is that i'm looking forward to the looser schedules and the freedom that college life will bring. Along with the kidnappers, rapists, terror teachers and whatnot. UPCAT results this week. :D Archi, here I come!

Argh. Still smiling. But it's better than chocolate. *huggles phone*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home