My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pharoahs and Koromon and Cake

Weeheehee. ^_^ Today was the first day of our periodic exams, and I came home at eleven in the morning to face a disgruntled Abigial, as she sat there munching her fish, saying, "Hannah, what are YOU doing HERE?"
And I just laughed, and said, "I'm done with school." Three hours in pisay. Oh the wonderfulness. Never mind if it was perio, never mind if we had to study all day or risy failing miserably. Live for the moment, someone said. And right now, the moment means to relax, lean back, and ease the tension that's been building up for the past few days. Uhuh. ^-^

So. I've been wafting through eating chocolate cake dripping with caramel sauce and oreo cheescake, and reviewing online for Social Studies, and hurriedly pretending to update my fanfics when i'm actually not, and planning a reunion, and writing little testimonials for all my nice friends in elementary. Ehehehe.

For some reason, Mg is beginning to annoy me, and although I didn't like my second year section too much, I find myself wishing that it was sampa all over again. But that's just me. ^_^

Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home