My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, July 24, 2006

It's in the Rain - Enya

Trixy's coming over for Christmas. Woo. :D Let the invasion begin.

Today I woke up and, in the fuzziness of last night's dreams, wished that I didn't have a heart to feel anything with. Life would be less sad. And a lot less wonderful. *cough*

L
e cousin IMed me this morning. She's coming! For Christmas! Dundun! Few have encountered the Trixy (coughcoughcycoughcough) and in truth, she's pretty fun, albeit different from the personalities we're used to. Grandma is watching the Da Vinci Code in the living room, and Tito Victor eats breakfast. I slept on the floor last night...pretty late, too. 0_0 My arm hurts! The badminton pains are settling in once more. I feel like the weather. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain, rain...

Water trickling down, many drops. Gliding through the cool air, clear as crystal, grey as sky, hitting the ground and breaking.


Mendelian genetics, High School Musical and the Twelve Olympians will comfort me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home