My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dream Country

Next update on July 3. Inverloch , that is. XD haha, I'm such a fangirl!

This year looks to be a very busy year. Yes, we are doing the Locust-food thing for STR. And apple has dragged me into the whirlpool that is artclub (rather, Club Art) and just today, Inkwell somehow managed to get ahold of me. 0_0 Yesh. We got a couple of Long tests next week (phhhhhyyysick.), three new viscomm plates, a bio paper, and more academic and non-academic junk. Ellipsis is angel. Mwahaha. And Varden is better non-blonde.

The new FL project with Cy is going nowhere slowly, and I am still working on several character designs which will appear here soon, if I will it so. The script of a graphic novel called Dream Country is still in progress, and I'm working on that with Tim as well. -_-

Life isn't depressing. And neither is Muon. Muon is lovely fun. Funfunfunfunfun. I guess it is because everyone likes to poke each other a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home