My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

post-upcat.

Well, here goes. I got in an hour early and had to endure the long wait while the people in my group stared at each other the way complete strangers put into awkward positions do. After thirty minutes of staring, I talked to the guy next to me. Who was taking up ECE. Or business ad. He was from Rizal. Umm..yeah. He was talkative. 0_0

Exam time. Aircon. I downed a box of hello panda in between science and math (I think) and that was it. By the time the clock struck 5:07, hunger had burned a hole in my stomach. And I was too distracted to notice. A few minutes of walking in the rain ( mom was at school of stat ), and I ate half a box of brownies, and a pack of skyflakes. Hyperacidity came before fever, but I'm okay now. Yaaay.

Chel says I'll pass. ^_^ But that's up to the Master Plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home