My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Suffocation and Distance

A candle inside
a room
too
small

Do you ever get the feeling that sometimes you limit yourself too much to one thing that all other things fade away even when you don't want them to? We don't want others to hurt twice. I don't want anyone to hurt twice, but what if by trying to prevent the second hurting, you yourself are shackled to the walls? Friends understand, yes. But the thing is that sometimes they think they're the problem. SPACE. That's all I need. Room to breathe. Room to de-smother myself and breathe.


A star


w
a
i
t
i
n
g

to fall.

(intothegroundandcreateahugecratersixhundredtimesthesizeofpisay.)


I am tired. Hugely tired. Baked in the cavernous oven that is the audi, half black, half white faces glinted in the lights, throats heaving, postures stiff. Cloth rushing, pins clicking and black on flesh, running. Physics brought me down, and my seatmates encountered the cranky, vague just-woken-up me. This continued through Filipino, and after class. And then, upon getting home, I took off my socks and dropped them into the (thankfully empty) trash can. 0_0 Strangeday. I am not my usual self.

casio

chris is llyza
paola is a llama
they live in the bahamas
eating fried bananas
princess diana
wore a red bandanna
she was killed by her ohana
"the end" said hannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home