My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blue and Yellow and Pink and Green and Orange and Purple and Blue.

Basketball makes me dizzy. 0_0 CAT marching is disorienting. And the electroscope hates me. Today was a day horrible and nice. Nice in the morning, horrible in the middle, and nice at the end. :) Tim bought me a lollipop and I hate him. Cy thinks I look like Bjork with messed up hair. My walkman ran out of batteries so now I can't play Frou Frou. I have to make a fair poster. Freaky Fairday.!

He was crossing the field. He had a blue bag. And a black bag. And a yellow shirt. And the field was muddy. The mud went squelch on my rubbershoes. Goodbye semi-cleanliness. Um. Front lob, and then his mom was there and then I said Hi and grabbed the electroscope and left. Mother was at the caf parked next to a lot of cars. One car was brownish-peach. One car was dark green. I went home and tried to sleep. Oh no. Fair poster. Ate dinner. I dislike ampalaya. A lot.


(there's your post. happy? :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home