My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Friday, September 15, 2006

fuzzie

Flannel pajamas are very comfortable. Pat is playing the piano, and Abigail scrubs herself. Socku is outside running around and chasing insects/cats/anything that moves. Crickets are alarming in the front garden and the back garden. The fan is rotating. The router is blinking.

ACET tomorrow!~ Oh no. We will all do our best, and land where we will. It is, of course, according to the Master Plan. Go Pisay people! ^_^

Friday today. We watched "A Few Good Men" for CAT. It was a good movie. The ending was not completely happy, and I suppose that's what saved it from the dark abyss of cliched-ness. Speaking of cliches, you can't handle the truth. :P (Cy's laughter rang out a bit too much, lol.) Tom Cruise is fun lawyer! And the lady's hair is very sad. (she looked like a very young grandma.)

After the movie, I went out to the front lob with le 'friends' (RIKKA! haha) And then they left me, one by one. So, I went and found the Mg people. (justinwarnerkimmy) and two charm people (jamiegelo) and Justin pole danced. And they told me to pole dance. But I would not pole dance. So Gelo did! And we jumped on the goal post, and I lay down on the field and stared sideways at the sky. It was very pretty. From the side. (It's scary looking straight up) Kimmy didn't bring a camera. And my camera's missing. So we sat and lay down, until it began raining. It rained and we went to the front (I ran. Idiot.) and went to the caf. Where we saw people and people, and him. Jean came and we talked for a bit, and then she had to go. So I walked to the front and sat at the flagpole and saw one very small star. It was almost covered by a giant grey cloud, but it was there.

Tim is the new Dr. Seuss. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home