My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Friday, September 01, 2006

m i n d b l a n k

I wish I had someone more stable to ride on. (Whose shoulders aren't bony.)


I passed physics! And econ! Yay! HAPPINESS. Now all that's left for my parents to grieve over tomorrow is my math grade. I prolly need a tutor again, so...that's...kind of depressing. But the scales have not tipped yet. I shall try my best as the rest of second quarter looms ahead. Here we gooo! ^_^

Tomorrow is Family Day and Egg's party. Needless to say, tomorrow promises to be fun. Or at least, a little fun. My legs still hurt a little, but everything else rockxs. Cy brought the CIA comics today, and Ria and I read them during comsci. LOL. Nico is demented, and Cy's drawings suck. :D I miss Dia. I miss all my sections to some extent, but right now, I miss Dia, even if we weren't fused together that tightly.

Filipino practice was uber-fun. And a little scary when I almost fell off of Cyrus' back. Hooray for Jan Mikes. I like riding on him more than Cyrus. At least he's a bit more stable and a lot less bony. And Jovi is the stable-est of all. (The best baka ever. :D) Three is the magic number. ^_^ But we'll see.

Jessica danced at the front lob at 6:15. Hahahahaha. So funny and cute to look at, she is.



I'm a bit excited for tomorrow. ^_^ I hope we win.



life=lovelylovely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home