My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It huuurts..

Ow. Ow. Owww. It hurts to sit. And stand. And I nearly flew off the stage twice. Filipino practice hurts the feet. I suck at basketball, and I don't care. Hahahahaha. Chem longtest was ok, even if I did cram everything in last night right after viscomm and bio and...stuff. As of now, life is fine and normal and slightly boring. And I find myself getting mad at people for no particular rea---oh wait, there is a reason. HANNAH IS FED UP WITH CAMERAS. >_< Try again after humanities week, please. Or risk getting blown up. Kidding. No, readers, it isn't that time of the month yet. My stomach just hurts and the weather is too hot and I can't sit down without wincing from PAAAAIN.
Yesterday, I sent out a food poll through text, to the usual people plus Muon. The dishes in question were Cyrus and Lumpia. Needless to say, Lumpia won by one vote. :D The next, according to Cyrus, is Hannah or Cheesecake? Hahahaha. The best answers were from Erika and Garrick. ;)

erika : cyrus? food b un? haha. lumpia nlng di nman ako mbubusog ke dickson. xp.

garrick : If you mean food as in killing and gutting, Cyrus gets my vote. :p But for actual consumption, lumpia.



hannah: xD

Cyrus: (upon receiving the news of his loss) Ang daya naman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home