My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

faire

Freaky Fairday has ended. The final school fair for us seniors, and a memorable one indeed. :D

My Day One revolved mostly around Project Runway and the like. ^_^ Team Flybutter was gathered at the GRHM, scattered across the floor like labrats, sewing like crazy. Soon, superglue was used as the substitute due to time constraints. I stabbed two fingers with a needle. Clumsy. Ma'am Duallo backed out for modeling at the last minute, but she got a replacement, Ma'am Ira. A good thing too. Thank you, Lord! ^_^

Muon gaming booth! Um, there were a lot of people, as expected. DDR, PS2, and television sets. (Which reminds me. I seem to have left mine at the boys' dorm. x_x) After escaping Project Runway for a few moments, I was able to catch Beat the Geeks (o.o) and Cyrus' courageous attempt to do so. So then, 4:30 came around, and the Runway show was upon us. Makeup commenced, along with the dressing up and practicing of poses. And then, finally, after a lot of tension and one nervous breakdown, the show began.

Llyza was great. 0_0 It was absolutely amazing. Jami was good too, except that the music suddenly stopped at the beginning of her second run, so she had to stop. Sir Jude was !!! =P Hahaha. Sir Talaue and Ma'am Ira were uber-cuute modeling the Pisay gear, and I guess all of our effort paid off in the end. Three out of four prizes won. Best female model. Best ideal uniform. Best collection. ^_^

It was a double victory for 07 that night. The Nerve emerged victorious in the Battle of the Bands. After a rainshower and some discouraging but wise conversation, we returned to the field and the rest of the night played out. =) I was kind of sleepy to be honest. 0_0

Day two followed. Not much in the morning. Hmm..being jailed by Erik, and then being jailed again because of Tim. (such great friends I have. T_T) Jessica hit me with a water balloon later on, while I was staring up at the pretty fireworks. 0_0 Muon classpic.. (we're going to EK!) and the closing ceremonies..and then the concert ( I was with robert and jean and tim and AJ) ...hee. Giniling Festival was fun as usual. I liked Paramita tho. And Up Dharma Down. ^_^ Hee.

SO then ends the fair. For a more..in-depth look, check out the multiply. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home