My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pearls Up My Straw

2nd day of YMSAT.

We defended our tarp against the judges from 8 in the morning till lunchtime. I brought my sketchpad, my 6B pencil, and a kneaded eraser. Sadly, my art materials have been abused. Sketchpad was taken, with two pages wasted, and held for ransom. The eraser is now missing. Ergh.

Lunchie. And then, the 2nd judge. And then ROCKXS with the Diapeople. ^_^ Hurrah.

Soon after, I went back to the astb, and Erik suggested to get some Zagu. 1 hour in line. 0_0 Andand. TOOMANYPEARLS... creme brulee tastes nice. Basically, we sat there. And I doodled. And he tried to doodle. (take note. Tried.) :P

The problem right now is that parts of my memory are missing. I'd have to think hard to recall stuff....Llyza is still Maldita. And I am not owed anything. 0_0

...*mindblank*

OH yeah! I put in two new pieces for DA. Yay, a deviantID for hannah! Yay.

)-ende-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mу bгotheг suggested I might likе this blog.

He waѕ onсe entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
Yоu cаn not conѕider simply how sο much tіme Ι had spеnt for thiѕ
іnformаtіon! Thanκ you!

Also visit mу web page Haus Fay Hotel

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
Thе clarity in your ρost is just great and i
could assume уou're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Here is my blog post ... Mediatemple vps

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home