My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Back Hurts

Just came from the first ever DCBDYF camp, called In Christ: Life from the Grave. I do say, it was nice overall. But a few things left me confused and crying and ready to collapse from exhaustion. Like Pastor Sandy's sermon on complaining being a sin. I didn't know that, I didn't realize.

But then I come home and my dad tells me that he disagrees. It isn't a sin. You have the right to complain when what you get isn't what you pay for. Or something of that sort. Complaining most of the time, when you should actually be doing something--maybe that is the sin. I don't know. My brain isn't working. After commuting home from UP LB via bus, I'm ready to black out.

The Lord pulled us through. It was the first camp, the first try, after all. We're new at this--there were a lot of problems. A lot of mistakes. But ladies and gentlemen, we made it. We made it. Even if Recreation beat the life out of me, along with the 1 am nights and the 630 wake up calls, the long, cramped ride home and the financial complications--

Yay. I'm off to sleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home