My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

A question posed to confuse.

Everything happens for a reason. But when you can change things, and when you do, why do you feel like something happened for the wrong reason? -_- There are infinite things about life that I don't understand, and can't begin to comprehend. I guess it is all part of the cycle, but if I could prevent the hurt, I would. I feel guilty.

A double edged knife. I think that's what it is. -_-

Timothy is well now. Jessica's little sister sounds cute. And Cy has found someone who sings funnier than Bjork. Ria is...somewhere. My family is gone for tonight, and here I am, quite alone in the house with two nice ladies to attend to things. Right now, things are spinning very fast...and I don't really have a single clue as to what is going on right now.

^_^

Hi everyone. Hannah here. I'm not crying, i'm not laughing. I'm the same old hannah you knew before, and will probably be the same hannah when the time passes. As for you, I know some things can't be stopped. I hope you understand. This takes something out of me.

But the cycle will continue. ^_^ Live. Love. Laugh. Everything happens for a reason. Let it pass or try to change it. Does it matter? Yes. Yes it does. ^_^

mood: enlightened
music: carribean blue, by enya
face: subtle half-smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home