My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Friday, September 23, 2005

rainy days and fridays

Rainy Days and Fridays

We...watched Ibong Adarna. It was great fun. Especially all the wiggling people. ^_^ The bus was noisy going there and going back, and Egg cussed people in tagalog. whopee. Bio makeup classes suck, except when Cyrus presents. :P Llyza waved at people in the bus, and they waved back. I slid off the seat and tried to fall asleep, but without much success. Two cheese dogs, and then someone shouting "cheese or pepper" and I tried to glare, because I don't really give a damn anymore. :P Haha. The rain fell, and things happened. I like the color of the sky when it's late afternoon.

Cy is my sponsor. So write me a palanca and shove it at him, okay? And write things for Timothy. Please. :D Angels are floating in the hallways, and people are exploding in the caf. ;P here's my say: MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! ^_^ Funfunfun. I am such a mean person sometimes, that Jessica's a saint. Paolo met a girl wearing pink pajamas in the theatre, and he gave her his number. :P and Joshua says that Tin is jealous. wahahaha.

...oops. will post more later....waaaah...someone's coming to get mee... ;_;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home