My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, September 19, 2005

WELL.

Today has been an evil day, and I mean it. Mondays seem overrated at times, and people complain about things too much--"its the first day of the week! oh noooo!!! why does the weekend have to END?!"--this particular Monday takes the cake. I won't start with all the hellish academic things that our wonderful educators made us do, but I will say that I feel like a labrat. And why the hell does STR exist, anyway?! -_-

Cram-fest at Magnesium. Those people are GOOD. Chem homework in the blink of an eye? Check. Notecards? Check. Three classes missed today? Check. After school was the usual. Tin asking to stroll, Tin playing scrabble, Tin giving me an earful of things. :D And then I had this urge to *not* send prank text messages, which were *not* sent by me. And if Tin should ramble about me sending random messages to *not so* random people, I tell you, she's out of her mind. Blame it on STR.

My dad has returned. I think I've mentioned that already. The thing is, we barely see him. :P Whole day at the badminton courts, and the evening is spent trying to install things on the laptop. Wheeee...

So. I've been having thoughts and second thoughts and third thoughts about people. I'm an obeserver, and *ahem* there is more to my wonderful messed-up section than meets the eye. It's complicated. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home