My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

today i am

TODAY, I AM

1. tired
2. happy
3. kind of dissappointed
4. tired
5. in a good mood, maybe.
6. wondering if robert is going to kill me. hee! ^____^

Blog blog bloggieee....argh. There's something strange digging around in my brain...and uh...why is the font in bold? Grr..

tOday we DiD S0meThing, myabe. Journ people went to some screwed-up contest at some high school where the people were sooo....SOOOO...arrgh. Anyway, I was actually THANKFUL that i went to school in pisay, and you know what?!
FILIPINO PRACTICE WAS HEAVEN COMPARED TO THIS! UHHUH!!!

Denise and I did some editorial cartoon thing with other students, and there was this *gay* person who proctored us. Yeah. I've a feeling i messed up my entry, but i hope it comes close to winning. hee. 16th place is good enough for me.

AND WHY DID I not BRING A PENTLEPEN!? -_-

ohwell.

Jira and Llyza did the STR WORK while i was away. heeehee...i feel a bit guilty though...and NICO ASKED ANDY TO THE PROM! ON THE JOURN BUS!! HAHAHA...WHEEEEE!!!!

(official announcement: there is something wrong with hannah today.)

jEssica cannot play jayvee's violin very well, and timothy david salmo should NOT walk around with a metal tube in his hand. oh yeah, MAGNESIUM HAS LOTS OF MUSICALITY!!! YAY! GO USSSS!!! ^__^ MUSIC! MUSIC! MUUUUSIC.!!!! AND SANDPAPER!!! HAIL THE 60-GRAINED COARSE HANNAH&JASPER SANDPAPER!!! :p

uhuh. ok. i'm done. i'm off to make testimonials for all my sampa classmates. whee...^^


mood: WHACKED/HIGH/something

music: the buzzing of the aircon

expression: ???

^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger .kimeh. said...

yeah. go mg!! wahaha.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home