My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

何も愛しない

I'm at home, and no one else is. Sisters are off ice skating, parents are off in Pampanga somewhere, and lunch is cooking. Isabella is lying under her blue plastic toy, Bianca is at the back, and Celine and Anthony are ice skating as well.

Oh. I played Ragnarok for the first time in...two years?...yesterday, and then had a slight bout of insomnia afterwards. :P It was probably due to the unrestrained singing of the songs from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (the musical) and Edmund's charming sarcasm. My dear groupmates still do not hesitate to take their sweet time before submitting, and I continue to search for inspiration to paint my next art piece.

...King Kong is a wonderful and romantic disturbing melodramatic wresting movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home