My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What is Felt



The perio is over. Yay! The exams were kind of um...more manageable than I expected, so yeah. It was fun. (?) Anyway, today I gave one christmas gift...to kj. The rest will follow of course, as I rack my brains some more so they can produce better things. What is felt today? Well, I feel happy and relieved and tired and thankful and surprised and I feel like laughing. One thing was given today, two were received and one more was stolen. ;)

Ah. And meet the turtles, Ferdinand and Isabella. The names...stuck to my mind once I uttered them. Hehe. So there. Given by a most thoughtful gentleman who seems to enjoy giving pets. ^^ THANK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home