My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

post-school dementedness

"School is over."

*looks around*

"yay!"

Okay. So there might be nothing else to do once school is done and over with. So what? I'm kind of relieved. Finally...a series of unbelievably blank days to pass the time doing nothing. -_- Ok, so it doesn't sound too appealing, but hey, there's lots of things to worry myself with. Like Christmas presents that have to be painted. And wrapped. And given *before* Christmas. (cy...!) anyway. I don't feel extremely Christmasy right now. Got an account in deviantart (horay for me..) and I need to work on my March exhibit pieces...and that orchestra poster for Kuya Eigen.. @_@ and...oh yeah...the prom dress.

*sigh* Today has been the first day of blankess. In which my sisters had a playover, and their little friends wrecked the room and consequently, messed up my stuff. Haha. Ohwell. Siblings are a blessing. and a curse, i suppose. :P Lookin forward to the days ahead. Maybe.

:. shoot for the moon and you will land among the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home