My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Re-start

Today we began again. Pisay. Fourth year. Blah. Rewind. Begin.

Enrollment. Meaning HOT. Meaning sweaty books and heavy lines and more lines in between. Another opportunity to be irresponsible and get yelled at. Hurrah. Timothy the braced one was my companion for most of the day. Hm. Muon. And so I was correct. New classmates, and a few, old. It isn't as potentially horrible as 2nd year (^_^) and I'm looking forward to meeting half-strangers and complete strangers. But one thing's for sure. I'm still eating lunch at the Front Lob. :D

Begin. Begin. Rewind. Forward. UPCaT. Moo. Um, nevermind. Play?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home