My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Peter Pan's Shadow

I had an interesting conversation with Jessica yesterday. Since, according to her, my cellphone was anemic, we had to continue through text because I was too lazy to find the charger. It mostly revolved around 4th year...what was going to happen, what we were going to do. She mentioned cramming, IRs and the front lob during lunch with the People (who I can safely designate as Cy and co.) and, us ruling the front lob, which is actually cy's greatest dream come true. :D Yay.

We also talked of people getting tired of people. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder, but only sometimes. The rest of the time, absence lets the thing fade, whatever it was, if ever anything existed. Jess was going on about how the best friends never get tired of each other, and I guess that much is true. Getting tired of people equates to taking them for granted, maybe. We get tired of too much TV, too much vacation, too much blah. For some pompous good-for-nothings, it's the same with people. Too much of him, too much of her. Oh, I'm tired. Let's move on to the next.

If you're wondering why I'm rambling about this, don't worry, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone vaguely connected to me. I just found it interesting, is all. :D Oh! New story idea! dundun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home