My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Friday, October 14, 2005

hwee!

and hannah posts. late. again. ^^

Hi. Again. ^^ I'm at home right now, even if it is Friday lunchtime, and everyone else is at school melting in the heat and paying no attention to the intrams finals. Woke up late and ate four Walkers Nonsuch toffees after lunch, tried to brush my teeth, did a little of Matrix Demented, and shoved a spoon down my throat. Productive morning, eh? Oh wait, I guess I should write about the retreat and the intrams like everyone else is probably doing.

Hoookay. Um, retreat, right? Well, it lasted....three days. And it was spiritually refreshing and fun and blah blah blah. Our sessions were very fun. And enlightening. And helping. Yippee! And then we gave palancas and got palancas, except I was a broken link. Tim, my sponsoree was back in Manila glued to his computer monitor, and Cy, my *very* enthusiatic sponsor, was in the same state. But wait! Cy wrote me a palanca. In his car on his way to school. Yaaay. And tim wrote me one. Yaay.

Intrams! They were...kind of boring and disappointing, as usual. Badminton found me beaten up, arms aching and pride hurting. Singles. Argh. Who invented singles ,anyway? oops, stupid question. It really is difficult, considering I was up against a BEGINNER from the yellow team, and someone else from black who loved smashing. Yay. First singles game, and I got smashed to bits. Learning experience, anyway, so who cares? :P

Aggh. Those toffees are killing my throat. Wrote a couple of chapters of stuff this morning, and helped by little sister cram her snake project. My skin is *horrifying* when viewed using Mozilla, but then, I guess changing skins is too troublesome? Ahh...nevermind. ^^ The break from perio is almost over. How sad. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home