My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

should've brought a camera.


My life is surreal. Walking beside the ASTB after school today, on my way to the front lobby, I spotted a flooded portion of the soil area beside the IS room. The sun was beginning to set, and the rippling puddles of rainwater reflected the orange, dying sunshine, casting ethereal patterns onto the cracked white paint. I did a double take, seeing that one, because rarely could such beauty be seen in a place such as Pisay. (No offense, beautiful people.)

Mg is problematic as usual. Deeper people. Huh. And I'm an eight year old. O.o, as quoted by the great KJ. Drifting, drifting, drifting, said Tifa. I haven't played any game composing the FF series, but today I came across a copy of Advent Children, and popped it into the DVD player. A bit vague, since I don't know the original storyline, but the animation is wonderful.

Still working on my story. Flying ice lizards, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home