My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ramayana. part II. Yay.

The best dress rehearsal ever :D
Part 2


I said I would conclude this, and so, here it is. But before that... [MG people...you can get your copy of the ramayana video, IF you bring your own cd...give it to me by fri, and it shall be returned next week. :)]

Okay, back to the review [?] {another side note: FOUR people wanted to review our play a while ago in engjourn. LOL. Is that a good thing? ;P} Anyway. One thing that I would like to point out, is the terrific acting skills of Justin (dasaratha) and Janel (kaikeyi). Wonderful. That scene was good enough for a movie. Janel looked EVIL and BEAUTIFUL at the same time, and Justin is good at dying and worrying about Rama. I LOVED that scene. I'm sure KJ did too. :P Go Nave!!! She directed it, that wonderful directress.

HM. One thing that I absolutely HAVE to write about was DON as indrajit. LOL!!!! Maybe the cheers got to his brain and "inspired" him to um, make his "ritual" a little more "elaborate". Huh. Such a manly dance-I mean, ritual. Hahaha. :D He was good during that Indrajit-Lakshmana battle scene, though. Nice of him to pick up the tree. :P my favorite part was when they ran out of arrows and started fighting with their bows. HAHAHA. How creative. :)

And then...that fire part. The ending. LOL. Jasper, the ever-present extra, waving bits of cloth around Lou, who was reciting her Sita-speech, (Oh...RIVER!) and messing up her hair. Ehe. Not exactly the best of endings, but I suppose the fire-cloth made us original. ~_^ Haha. Go Mg!


(last note: Did anyone notice the optical illusion in the backdrop? :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home