My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

attack of the... ants.

Oh sweetness. It is absolutely sickening. I've been swamped, and now is one of the occasions that I shall vent my troubles onto this pixelated piece of data slapped with a yellow polka-dotted smiley face.

:-)

I hate Wednesdays.

If only...if only sembreak would come already. Then I could escape everything...life...people...ramayana... And tutor induced headaches. Grrr. I've defaced the meaning of hannah with a worthless anime smiley and a few dozen words that are to be crossed out this minute. I've missed enough chances, steamed through enough regrets and NOW, i'm sketching the costumes for a PLAY next next next WEEK. Gah. Stupid Paskorus. Teacher picketing. Enjourn movie....that no one understands!!!! >_< And why is everyone complaining, for Gilbert's sake?! Depression is normal! Social trauma is NORMAL! NORMAL IS NORMAL! ...math homework... X_x (i shall not wallow in self pity, i shall not wallow in self pity, i shall not wallow in...)

*sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home