My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

noooo...!!!

Agh, super busy lazy day. Horrible. I can't find part one of Kristine's copy of Ramayana, and I doubt that the script will be completed within the week. -_- My head hurts because of Makati. And crowded trains, and shopping bags, and brownies. >.< Everyone is getting ridiculously dramatic, as usual, and blah blah blah. OH wait! Something good actually happened, I guess. I rotted in a corner of Powerbooks for two hours browsing around and eventually finishing Neil Gaiman's Coraline. ^_^ Wonderful book. Creepy. Frightening, and amazingly magical. But I didn't think it was worth buying to read again...Sorry Sir Luy. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home