My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ugh.


So, no school again. @_@ Coupcoupcoup, and the mountain gets taller, and wider. I can't wait for the freedom of summer, but then at the rate that this wiley creature named time slithers by, I won't be able to hold onto much, either. Socsci is a pain. And so is pinoy (I haven't sonnetified everything yet. argh.) For some reason, the world just shrank by three inches, and I have grown somewhat desperate.

Too many mars bars have been digested, and too many hours spent in front of the laptop, searching for "good quality" photographs for socsci. Conclusion? I have no life. Haha.

disturbedsleepyoverwhelmedlazyhappyboredcontentshockedblindedsaturatedquietlaughingdead.


1 Comments:

Blogger kimji said...

รูปน้อยไปนิด

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home