My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday

Sunday, today is sunday...sunday, sunday, what a happy day... -_-

I won't be able to attend LC/DC this summer, due to the triptothestates. So there, it is known. I am leaving, therefore, I am not going to be able to insert myself into a small, airconditioned and highly standardized review center to study for the whole summer. Instead, while the rest of the Philippines pores over page after page of multiple-choice tests, I am going to ...fly... and take tons of pictures and be as lazy as I want to be, all the while counting sixteen-wheeler trucks on the highway and downing rootbeer and pepperoni pizza (oh the memories).

But. I won't be able to go to camp. =( And I won't be able to study (cough) and I wont be able to...rot in the house doing nothing. So I suppose, going to the states is somewhat of a good thing. Maybe. I shall search for Tim's Chips in Oregon (...maybe?) and get something for robert (NOT "non-childfriendly viewing material) and something that is not a cactus nor an "I <3 NY" mug for erik. And of course, stuff for the other front lob people. And did I mention take tons of pictures? ^_^




...












Summer is here. And it is very hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home