My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

V

Vladymuonforuming is fun. =P

I think i'll make it a habit to post here weekly, at least. Last night was Ate Dane's debut, with eighteen presentations and eighteen lessons and eighteen times the fun. With age comes privilege comes responsibility. It's one and a half more years for me, and I can wait. =)

Today was spent studing for the Bio achievement test. -_- The dcbcyf people were practicing in the living room the whole time, but I got to join them for the latter part. Kuya Mark is a foodmonster. Too bad Chel wasn't there. The entire tub of pancit would've disappeared in seconds. Ate Monique is 19. And Adi is 16.

The week ahead is very busy. We're looking at exams, exams, exams, and prom. And after that, the perio! And the musical!

---

Around me lies chaos. Paper on the floor, paper on the bed, and paper on the desk. Four bio notebooks containing three quarters' worth of lessons and bags and drawings and pencils and rubbershoes scattered all over the place. This is my world, and as far as i'm concerned, creative clutter is love. And so is Muon and room 206's hilarious music videos. 0_0 This puts Jed in a whole new light! :)) *fangirl*

I finished Thr3e a few days ago. All I can say is that it is...shocking and brilliant. And shocking. 0_0 Gaaaahhh.

It seems i'm too distracted to blog decently right now. :P Another time then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home