My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bread Pan

Half-lovely

Tomorrow is the last perio ever. Today saw mostly Muon practice and STR work.

Junnius and Jed and Ervin stole gradpics from me today. But then I trade only. :D Tundun.

Muon 8 and the last STR oral report. Goodbye, The deveopment of a new culture medium for pleurotus sajor-caju using cellulose-rich materials. I definitely won't miss you. We do recommend, however, that future researchers foolish enough to continue our project start earlier during the year and do NOT steal water hyacinths from government sanctuaries because it is against the law. (Don't blame us--we didn't know.)

:D

I had a meaningful conversation with Jerome. Rather, a 5-minute meaningful conversation with Jerome. It reminded me that I should try harder to share one of the hardest things to share--because you don't know how that extremely special person will react. If you'll say it right. But then we just have to try again and again and again--

Truth is, i'm scared.

I bought Chris breadpan. I think it's the first time I bought Chris something. And before that, the first time I was tickled by Ervin. And yesterday, the first time I ate kikyam (courtesy Karizz) and dinuguan (Erik). The first time I watched the whole 10 Things I Hate About You; the first time Ryan mussed up my hair; the first time I didn't finish the book before an English perio.

Tomorrow is the last day. Yes, I will document it. Yes I will miss it. But most of all, I'll try my hardest to make the best out of it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home