My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, November 21, 2005

birthday....birthday....birthday

Mandatory birthday post, everyone! Yes. I'm fifteen. Fear the oldness. Today, after church (everyone else was at church camp, by the way) Tim and I did the annual birthday thing--bring out a friend for lunch and a movie. Last year it was Jessica B., and this year it is Sarah B., my best friend since the innocent days of 2nd grade.

It was really GREAT to see Sar again. She was the Same Superwonderfulsportysureptitiouslymusical Sarah that I know and love as a best friend. Tim's cousin was also there. We watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and it was a good movie, overall. I was a bit dissappointed because they cut out that supposedly wonderfulllll Quidditch World Cup scene...-*choke* need...more...quidditch action...

And then we got out of the theatre...and then my wonderful DAD bought me some strawberry cheesecake ice cream!!!!! He promised me he would...and he did! Yay. ^_^ Tim got some midnight cookie chocolate thing...and then we ate and we talked and we talked and we talked and Sarah said stuff about Nikki and Anton and Chin and Karlo's birthday and that time during first year when we all got together for Arielle's party...haha. It was nice to catch up, even for a short while.

^_^ I absolutely loved this day. My sisters came back from church camp later this afternoon, and Pat greeted me hrpshy betsurdeh while she was half-asleep. So now....here it is. November teh 20th has now passed and gone..well, it will pass in a few hours, anyway. And thanks a gazillion to those far-off people that remembered me. ^_^ LoL, i was surprised when the Mg boys texted, haha. And JANNA!!!!! Thanks sooo much, girl! I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home