My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Friday, November 25, 2005

see through me.

----this part is about hannah. HANNAH.---
*some text removed*

It's frustrating when people don't take you seriously.

"I just find people too binary." -Cy

Dia came. And then I was there...Tim was a comfort because he was there before...and maybe he didn't know everything before, but I guess he saw. Jess was there, but she didn't see everything. She too, thought I was only one thing.
And then Sampa. To be honest, I hated Sampa from the beginning. I guess it was normal...attachment to Dia, and stuff. And then there, there was one person who seemed to see right through me. It was kind of scary, to be honest. That person seemed to know...something.
And now, year the Third. Mg. Things are different this time around, or at least, I hope so. Maybe people will see me for who I am, and not who I'm supposed to be. ^_^ Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home