My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Monday, November 21, 2005

monday.

Monday.

Fun, it was today. kJ is afraid of me. Only an evil glint...nothing much to be scared of. ^_^ I'm innocent and harmless, remember? >:) mwahahahaha...Seriously..Tin seemed drunk today, and Justin WILL NOT BE BRIBED no matter how many people threaten him to ask Jira to the prom.. ;) Hehe. Please do not dig fingernails into my ribcage. Please.? Watched the Ramayana presentations of Na and Pota today. Comments.? Andrew was BLUE. Shayne was FUN. Pito was washing clothes in the forest. ^_^ LoL. And then the other one...Ria was surphanaka with madonna's bra. Angeli was PRETTY. :-) Lorenz was *straight*...for most of the play. Go Sugriva. ;) Erik was Vibishana the unicorn. Yay! And Jojie...was Rama. Or was he? Seemed like Romeo to everyone else...LoL.


i like my other shoes better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home