My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Last

Here's the last post from the land of Hotness. A lot happened during the week, and I hope it ends tomorrow. It MUST end tomorrow. Or else. 0_0

Removals. I passed! Hooray. Here's to another long, grueling, mind-boggling and inexplicably fun year at Pisay. I'm just happy... and I hope all the other people passed as well...

Dia thing. We went to Cy's house for a day. Some people went swimming in his pool, and lay down on his hammock, and repeatedly played the songs of Avenue Q on his computer. We ate delicious spicy curry, and went out to Glorietta for a round of arcade games and studio pics and stuff. Tim introduced me to the extremely fun 'Time Crisis', and Ia was almost killed by a bus, due to Cy's haphazard highway-crossing skills. (and Mark Jason is a hero.) It ended nicely, anyway. We were all dead tired, wearily disembarking from the MRT, and Vincent walked me home, Pito's orders. Haha. ^_^ Thanks for a fun time, dia.

The Quest for the noncactus Cactus. Cyrus is a lifesaver. I wasn't able to buy a cactus in the early morning, so he accompanied me to Manila Seedling to purchase the lovely plant. It doesn't even look like a cactus, but very pretty nonetheless. We got a small pot, and everything was wonderful. I hope you take good care of it, erik. Happy Birthday. :)

Clearance. ALMOST DONE!!! Now for the grueling task of creating the cartoon likenesses of every single one of the Mg people, plus Sir Nat. The EngJourn clearance is a little harder to come by, but who cares? Freedom is 4 signatures away!!!!!!! xD

quote of the day:

"Cactus yan??" - cyrus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home