My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Over

I didn't get a chance to write about the Pinoy sonnets yesterday, but I guess there's nothing much to say about it, except that it was nerve-wrecking, depressing, and that the people around me had to deal with more whining than usual.

Removals are over, but the results have yet to be revealed. I'm hoping and praying. If I pass, I'm free for the summer. If I don't, then I'm free for the rest of my life. ;-)

I can't wait for clearance to end. Well, actually, I can, but I'd rather do something vaguely productive. Like paint and stare at the sky. Or not. Plots are brimming, and a Matrix poster has been created. Life is taking a slightly questionable turn, but I'm not saying anything about it yet. Sometimes I wish I were Cinderella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home