My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Measure in Love

I went over to Monci's house for practice, and found Lito there. He and Jeremy were watching RENT, and so I joined in. It was fun..albeit...sort of...strange. I couldn't help but wince every time Maureen and Joanna..you know.. >.>

Anyway, it's been a wonderful, tiring series of practices and meetings for the DCBCYF Musical, and all our hard work (kuya mark's most of all) will pay off tomorrow. My hope is that the soul of the performance will get through to those we invited. =)

Ah, one can't help but write about the last days of our stay in school. I've ranted about this before, ("omg we're leaving! tundun!") but would like to add something. I enjoy it the most when we sit across from each other and talk about things. When we laugh, when I can't stop--when he's eating and eating and I'm indulging in something sweet (and bouncy). Those are the times I like best. When we talk and it doesn't have to mean anything; when we laugh and it doesn't have to be too funny--(underwear! x.x)

...just wanted to get that off my chest. :D


Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred journeys to plan
Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure the life of a woman or a man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home