My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Red Hot

Intrams 07-

Go red! hot! scorpions!

And the first time I've played soccer in my entire life.

I learned a few things.

Damn, it's hot out there. And it hurts when you accidentally kick a soccer shoe- clad foot.

The field is a slippery place and you don't know when to fall. And when you do fall-(like chrissy and liean and paola and me and a bajillion other people-) it hurts. O_O

I protect my square. When the ball rolls into the square, I kick it out. This, apparently, is not what a midfielder is supposed to do.

But then, there were other sports besides soccer. Like Volleyball, for instance. Yes, le red people were quite good at both. And Jovi and Zie and James were effective cheerleaders.

Intrams was not without casualties.

Like when Erik kicked Mark in *thatplace* (purely accidental. x.x or so it seems.)
Or when Karizz nearly fainted in the middle of the basketball game.
And when Paola scraped her knees, and Liean scraped her knees and Chris scraped his knees, and when Paola earned back pains from being a forward--

But not without scoring us a goal. :D Go Paola.

Today was the day I gave Robert my skirt for his growing collection; the day AJ rocked my socks with his professional burping; the day we lost to orange and black--(4thplaceyay.)

Andandand...erik brought Lemon! *jump*

PS.

c/o Cy. Never kick with your toes. x.x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home