My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lomita. The First Day.

Hi...hi.. I'm in the states...finally. After a LONG, grueling 15 hour flight with the inflight movie replayed thrice and mediocre airline food courtesy of PAL, we arrived. In Los Angeles. At night. The weather wasn't too cold at the airport when Uncle Ding picked us up, but upon arriving at the Hotel Roldan (auntie chit's house) a blast of cold air sent my already-runny nose into overdrive. -_- Yeah. I got sick the day before we left. Argh.

Sooo...it's 11:33 in the morning here (I woke up at 10...the jet lag isn't too severe) and the parents are still asleep. The cousins are at school, and Siopao, the dog is running around in the patio. It's still cold, and I've got a lovely cough now, but other than that, everything is fine. ^_^ There isn't much to write about yet, since we haven't done anything remotely significant. Photos shall be posted on multiply later this week.

Happy summer vacation, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home