My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Kilay, Siopao, Batgirl.


I have uploaded. :D



A lot of things happened. Two eventful days in a row! Yay. I think.
March 30 2006:
I attended college. One class, at USC (University of Southern California) on Gerentology (the study of old people--er, aging) It was...a mix of bio and chem, escalated to college level. The proffessor was late, so the class (15) was about to walk out. About to. In classic pisay fashion, just as some guy named Omar was about to open the door, Prof. Pike walked in and said "Darnit! I thought you guys would be gone!" :D Hehe. There was a lecture...discussion...thankfully no quiz. Since the topic was part bio, naturally, I fell asleep towards the end of the lecture. -_- Sorry, sir. Looks like I won't last too long in THAT class. ^_^

After, ate Trina drove to the California Science Center, where we watched a 3D documentary in the IMAX theatre about the deep blue sea...I also fell asleep during the latter portion. Blame it on jetlag! Before the movie, we went to downtown LA, Little Tokyo, specifically, and ate at one of those conveyor belt sushi places. The Frying Fish. xD Healthy and fun!

Once back at the home base (auntie chit's house in Lomita), dad's older brother uncle dado picked us up and brought us to dinner at a korean restaurant called "Korean BBQ". Spicy! There we ate with my colossal cousins Kuya Porty and Kuya Daniel (he's an anime freak) and went to THE GREATEST LIBRARY ON EARTH but I forgot what it was called... -_-

I borrowed a book from the GREATEST LIBRARY ON EARTH. A graphic novel..Batgirl-Year One. Lovely. Too bad I finished it in one night. Gah. Bad hannah...I just couldn't help myself. Then, we went across the street to BORDERS, another great bookstore. ^_^ There was MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah. Long post. >,< I seriously don't feel like typing anymore. I guess I should mention Kilay the dog, and Siopao the other dog. Kilay is Kuya Porty's, and Siopao belongs to my youngest cousin Tiffany. Oh, and we watched some anime at Kuya Daniel's house...in his home theatre. xD Ai Yori Aoshi. Knowing dear Robert-san, he probably knows of this. Ahahahahaa...

Okay. Enough. ^_^ I want to know what's going on back home~! Keep me up to date. We're heading for San Francisco tomorrow... a six hour drive from LA. More updates to come. And don't forget to check out the Multiply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home