My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Vain Attempt.

Bergenfield, New Jersey. 10:10 PM. For some reason, I cannot create a new paragraph. The computer here has become one of my worst enemies. I cannot email. I cannot upload pictures. I cannot download Yahoo Messenger because it's going to freeze up when the installation is two thirds over, thus aborting the entire process. ARGH. Anyway, this is my vain attempt to contact the outside world. Readers, if ever you come across the elusive being that is Robert Merrera, please tell him to get me a copy of 'The Prince of Tennis', and that I will pay him his due, and for his trouble, if necessary. And, once I get ahold of a workeable device with dsl, this blog shall shed its skin once more. -__- *sigh* DialUp. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home