My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Terry Terrific.

aS cliched as the title may seem, it is true. Terry Pratchett is a wonderful author. I've only read around ten pages of Good Omens, the novel that he co-wrote with Neil Gaiman, before dropping the book because it was time to leave. But then I had another chance to read his stuff when my seatmate on the airplane from Indiana bound for New Jersey handed me a copy of Pratchett's first book, The Color of Magic. Delighted was I, and my faith in friendly strangers renewed. A little more small talk with the man, and I found out that he knew Robin Williams and met with him on a regular basis. He has an actress-girlfriend-schoolteacher who has small holes in the sleeves of her sweater where you can put your thumb in. He runs a comedy club in New York, but lives in Jersey. I didn't get his name. Ah, the fun, coming across a nice stranger. He even let me keep the book. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home