My Tiny House

Hannah has got nothing else to do. And so, with this in mind, she blogs.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back.

Wow. An actual update.

Traveling is exhausting, especially if you have two little demi-monsters with you in the car constantly attempting to lick you whilst having to endure the semi-bland farmscape of parts of California for more than six hours. Yes, you can probably tell that I'm travel-sick, and thankful that I'm back where we started two weeks ago.

The vacation is a third over, but I barely notice. Over the course of five days we've gone to Frisco, Cannery Row, The Montgomery Bay Aquarium, Solvang (some Danish town) and other minor places too inferior to mention. It's been raining, shining and blowing. And my cold is still here, ever present.

The weather has almost been gotten used to. Midnight here, and now I must sleep. -_- Tired. Tired, tired, tired, but back. Four more weeks to go. New skin. I have uploaded again. *snore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home